Theme Cuties Idea Center

Cutie Idea Center

Show us your stuff! Let us know how you use Theme Cuties and give other customers ideas of things they can do with Theme Cuties! Share anecdotes, reviews, projects, anything you want. Be sure to send us a picture at ideas@themecuties.com to show us your wonderful creations! Your ideas will be displayed here so that everyone can see your wonderful creativity!

Customized Christmas Cards and Envelopes

Idea shared by Yari, the Artist

This year for our Christmas cards, I used the "Jingle Cuties All the Way" Theme Cuties Graphics (for the cards) and the Theme Cuties Portrait of our family (for the envelopes). They turned out really cute and I have received a lot of compliments on them. I love the holidays! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Customized Children's Name Graphics makes beautiful framed art!

Idea shared by Yari, the Artist

Here are some great holiday gift ideas (these are actual gifts I made for our nephew and niece). I simply purchased some nice inexpensive frames, printed the graphics, and put them in the frames. Easy enough! What is great about these graphics is that they can be used in so many different ways and that they convey a personal message from the giver about the special child whose name is on the graphic.

Popcorn Ball Labels for Trick-or-Treaters!

Idea shared by Terri of RIdgecrest, California
"For our Church Halloween Trunk-or-Treat this year, I decided to make popcorn balls for the kids. I wanted the families to know who made the popcorn balls so I made these cute Halloween labels and placed each label on each wrapped popcorn ball. They were great and the kids loved them!"

Birthday Party Ensemble! - Cake, Cups, Party Favors, and Invitations

Idea shared by Yari, the Artist

"For my 2-year-old daughter's birthday party, I used the portrait Theme Cutie that I had created for her and created an entire birthday ensemble for her party. It was fabulous and everybody had a great time.
~For cake, print your Theme Cutie at a height of 6 1/2", laminate, cut around border, and then place on frosted cake. When it's time to serve the cake, simply pull graphic back slowly and the frosting should remain on the cake.
~For cups and party favors, simply put graphic on a label template on Microsoft Word, print, and place them on cups and on treat bags!"

Holiday Gift Ideas! - Framed Art

Idea shared by Yari, the Artist
"Here are some fun and easy-to-make gift ideas for family and friends for the holidays! I simply purchased some inexpensive wooden frames, printed out my holiday graphics, and put them in the frames! How easy is that?!"

Visiting Teaching Gifts! - Cookies with favorite quote from monthly message

Idea shared by Yari, the Artist

"October seemed to be a really busy month for me. I did not get to visit my sisters until the end of the month and I felt so bad that I decided to make cute little gifts for them. I wrapped 4 cookies and tied the wrapping with ribbon and attached a tag with the Spookie Boo Theme Cuties and my favorite quote from the October message in the Ensign. They all liked them and I was glad to make these easy and simple gifts for them."