About Theme Cuties

How Theme Cuties Came To Be...

Theme Cuties are the creations of Yajaira (Yari) Mower. What started as a hobby is now ThemeCuties.com, cutie character illustrations available to everyone for personal or commercial use (but not be sold or distributed in any way without my permission). Each Theme Cutie is hand drawn and graphically illustrated by the artist. The final product is a printable irresistible cutie in high resolution. Many more Theme Cuties will be added in the near future, so be sure to visit again!

About the Artist

"I have always liked cute whimsical graphics. I like to scrapbook and all of the things that I use to scrapbook have cute child-like designs. Before I attempted to draw characters for my own personal use, I thought I could not do it. But then, after my first drawing, I was very pleased with the result. I am a stay-at-home mom and my kids, who are my real cuties love and really enjoy the illustrations that I have made and turned into Theme Cuties. They enjoy seeing them around the house as decorations and so do I. My husband, Danny, has been very supportive and really likes Theme Cuties as well. I have also had the support and encouragement of friends and family, for which I am very appreciative. I love Theme Cuties and absolutely love creating them. I hope you will love Theme Cuties too!" ~ Yari